We are a church that prays for each other and for the needs of the world around us. It would be our honor to pray with you!
Get prayer on Sunday
The best way to get prayer is to come up at the end of a Sunday service. We have trained and trusted Prayer Team members available to pray with you. They listen with two ears: to the person expressing his/her need — and the other to the Spirit of God to sense how best to pray.
Prayer during the week
We would love to pray for you during the week either in-person, over the phone, through a spiritual direction session, or intercede throughout the week.
Let us know what you need prayer for and we’ll get back to you shortly.
Spiritual direction is a specialized ministry in the church. It is a graced way of serving another believer, helping the other to grow in intimacy with God and to live out the consequences of that intimacy. The focus of spiritual direction is your experience of God and how communication happens between you and God.
A Spiritual Director helps you :
- Become more aware of who God is in your life
- Notice God’s movement in the events of your life, in your prayer/communication
- Talk about what you are experiencing
- Be attentive to God’s invitation, “nudgings,” confirmations
- Recognize resistances and barriers
- In the process of making choices that respond to God’s invitation
Inquire about scheduling spiritual direction sessions on the prayer request form.