Weddings & Funerals
We are happy to offer three different ceremony options for your special day.
- Full In- House Ceremony
Use of main sanctuary with Pastor to officiate wedding. Option to have a small reception downstairs following ceremony.
- Smaller In-House Ceremony
For a more intimate ceremony with just the bride, groom, Pastor, and a couple witnesses.
If the presiding pastor’s schedule allows, they are able to travel to a different wedding ceremony location.
Wedding ceremony policies
- We believe that a wedding ceremony is an ongoing pastoral function based on relationship, and therefore, we do not normally perform wedding ceremonies for families who do not attend our church.
- Any decorations must be confirmed with the Church Coordinator in advance and removed at the end of the service.
- Any need for sound or multi-media must be confirmed with the Church Coordinator in advance.
Fill out the form below to contact Church Coordinator for availability of building and pastor.
Funerals and Memorial Services
We are so sorry for your loss. We are here to walk along side you and your loved ones during this time of loss through two different funeral/memorial service options.
- On site – Use of the Experience Vineyard Church sanctuary for memorial service
- Off site – Pastor can travel to location of funeral/memorial service
Funeral/Memorial service policies
- We believe that a funeral/memorial service is an ongoing pastoral function based on relationship, and therefore, we do not normally perform funerals/memorial services for families who do not have a relation attending our church.
- Any decorations must be confirmed with the Pastor in advance and removed at the end of the service.
- Any need for sound or multi-media must be confirmed with the Pastor in advance.
Fill out the form below or contact the Church Office at 516.678.7888, to confirm availability of building for a service as well as availability of a pastor.